Just joined and got my 2007 Monday!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64247

Reaction score
Have been lurking out here a few weeks while waiting for my order:

2007 Limited V6 4x2

Mineral Gray / Dark Charcoal

Convenience Package

Electronics Package

Adjustable Pedals

Tonneau Cover

and .... PDBL!

Thanks to all your discussions, I knew what I wanted. My son-in-law works for Ford in Dearborn, so I got A-plan pricing. Placed the order April 24 -- the dealer just called and it arrived today! I will pick it up Monday, but got a chance to stop by after work and see it. (Those who attended the national meet might have seen it being built last week!)

Looking forward to more advice and discussions in the future ....

I know, I know, I'll get pictures up as soon as I get some! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you can go "Fishin", Fish!:lol: Welcome to this site, which will be more helpful than you can imagine, even as the new 2007's are starting to come aboard. PDBL! Now tha's what we want to hear. I have an 01 and i have all the intentions to keep it, all the while gearing up for a Job2 2007 or early 08:eek::eek: You will find comraderie here too, as well as some lighthearted banter between an array of people, where our focus is on the ST, but we do engage other topics as well. Again, welcome here!:D

Thanks, all. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Terry, thanks, the dealer did offer to have it ready Saturday (wanted to get the sale booked last week) but we had other weekend commitments.

Fish,

Highly unlikely that we seen it getting build. the window sticker should have your name on it. ;) There will be a code on the lower part of the sticker. Something like 060806 or 06 08 06, or 06 08 2006 (I can't remember what mine exactly said) but anyways, that will be your build date.

It usually takes a few weeks or more before a vehicle goes off the assembly and onto a truck or train for shipping so the odds of us seeing it built are slim to none...but we can always hope though.

Tom

Just picked it up tonight and went cruisin'.:cool: Rolled down ALL the windows and idled through our neighborhood park. Got lots of looks from folks out walking. (Man, that PDBL is nice ... I understand why everyone's upset it's not standard equipment anymore!)

Caymen, you were right on. Build date was 06/01/06 -- dealer arrival 6/16/06

Pictures in my library!

I *liiiiiiiiiiiiiiike* it!

Y'all better hurry on the Mineral Grey if ya wannit...it'll be over @ Job2.........;)

Ethan, not sure of the question? Was it regarding the meaning of PDBL? If so, that stands for Power Down Back Light, Ford's fancy name for the power down rear window. It's now an option (rather than standard equipment as in previous years) and didn't appear/wasn't available on the 07's until June.

Thanks for the comments, I'll get some interior pics up this week.

Congratulations and welcome to the familly

Welcome

Bienvenido

Bienvenue

Welkomen

You are now part of a very diverse and tight group of people.

If you ever have any problems, don't hesitate to ask

LtMike70