Just one of those %&%&$ days...ARGH!!! :-(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Well,

Found a sweet deal on an ARE topper for the ST painted Estate green and all..

OK so i drive 70 miles out of state to pick it up...Traffic central due to broken down trucks and accidents.. Takes almost 3 hours..

Get there, Try to put it on, Guess what?? IT hits the dam Rear cab spoiler. After a couple of phone calls to body guys, they say we can make it work, buy it.. NOW it bolts on to where the factory cover latches, Remove them and mount it on...

Driving home, Good Ol NY roads, The dam thing shifts, YOU guessed it, Cracks the rear cab spoiler.. WHAT THE HELL!!!!...

So The money saved on the dam thing is now going out the window To repair the cab spoiler and modify the cap to fit...

The beginnings of the day sucked also, But I will not bore you with them..

I do say I kinda like it on there though, Doesent look that bad. Maybe it is the color...

Thank you for letting me vent...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ok Todd-it'll only be more worth it at the end! Things that take more effort pay yu back better later!

Andy

I have had one of those MONTHS myself.... Life simply sucks rocks sometimes.

Hope it all works out for you in the end Todd.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude that sucks! il probably stop by this weekend to see it on there. it seems like we have all had the same month huh. nothing but bad crap happening all around.:angry: