Just ordered a Sport Trac tent

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Rampino

Reaction score
I know a number of members have asked in the past about a tent for the ST. I think I found one. Since it was my birthday on Tuesday, my wife offered to buy me something for the ST. Her budget was in the $150 range, so the Xcal 2 was out of the question, (sorry Wayne :()

I found a number of places offering the "Sportz" Sport Trac tent, made specifically for the ST. I just ordered one from Camping Gear Outlet. I've posted the link below. The cost was $149 with free shipping. Also if you use the promo code "CRAZYMAY" there's an additional $5 off if ordered by the end of May. The little picture below is from their website. I couldn't find a better picture, but I'll post my own once I get it and set it up. (Preferably with the lakes or mountains, as a background).

Not too crazy about the color, but that's all they offer.

[Broken External Image]:

Chris, I will speak from experience that if the tailgate is down, the bed is quite big enough for a normal person, much less myself at 6'4". Of course, the BedRug helps with the padding. I was looking for something like this a few years ago, but it was easier and cheaper to just buy a regular tent.

I have that exact tent and myself, the fiance and 2 dogs fit in it just fine. Air mattress is a necessary though! It looks pretty cool when it's set up and we had a ton of people compliment on it when we were camping. Good Times!! Enjoy the tent!!:rolleyes:

Heather