Just purchased 2005 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your 05 Adrenalin has a 510W audio system including a sub under the rear (edit) 40 bench and in-dash 6CD player w/ MP3 capability, Adrenalin badges on your headrests and tailgate, monochrome paint (instead of gray lower molding), chrome stepbars, and finally chrome wheels.

Oh yeah, congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. I've only had it 3 days, and I love this vehicle. It's different driving a truck though. I traded in an '02 Altima SEV6 w/ 250 HP. That car drove like a sports car. Just a little weird adjusting to a slower truck.

First upgrade needs to be better shocks, if the first owner hasnt. It will ride and handle 100% better...congrats...:D

Really Regal??? You've got one so of course I'm gonna take ur word for it! Thanks for the correction. Will edit...

The 05 XLT also has the lower cladding painted. I think the biggest difference is the Radio and Sub.

I looked at the Adrenalin before deciding on the XLT. I just did not like the fact that the rear seat couldnt fold down with the sub under the seat. Besides the stock sub mounted in the back of the XLT is enough for me anyway.

I also have an 05 XLT monochrome with leather and power everything. I guess I am just missing the CD 6 disc and the subwoofer. Although the factory stereo has already been replaced for Sirius compatibility, new shocks, sway bar, rims, tires. You would not believe the praises from the mechanic after installing the sway bar and new shocks, couldn't believe the ride quality.

My '03 Adrenalin has cloth seats and unpainted lower cladding. I think the Adrenalin package for '03 included the upgraded stereo with amplifier and subwoofer, different step bars, different wheels (thumbprint?) with different center caps, "Adrenalin" emblems, leather steering wheel, and larger tires. I think the remainder of the options (front tow hooks, rear A/C and sound system controls, roof rack, floor mats, overhead console, etc.) were part of the XLT Premium Package that is on my truck.

Latest posts