just torsion twist and TT/SL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want to do a torsion twist and a TT/SL?? The TT/SL stands for Torsion twist and Shackle lift... Do you want to torsion twist twice?

285/70/16 to be safe.... With slight rubbing 285/75/16 and you can always add spacers on the rear to prevent them from rubbing and make the tires sit even..

Todd Z

I clicked on search, typed in tire size calculator, and got this...

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalcold.html

RYAN, It will be the same width, but taller.....Got it backwards my friend...;)

Todd Z

Tyler they will "fit" But you may experience some rubbing on hard turns, and on the back fenders, Now the back you can trim. The front you will have to deal with unless you run spacers, smaller tires or different rims...

RYAN, It happens.... No biggy....:cool:

Tyler, Don't get stuck on inches... YOU may buy 33 inch tires and they can be 33 and 7/8 tall or 33.875... Then your almost another full inch taller and could experience bigger problems...

Todd Z

Body and TT/SL or just the body lift...

Th TT/SL yields 1.5-2.0 inches....

The body is 3 +....

Todd Z

They will fit fine then....

Todd Z

Tyler,

I have the TT/ SL on my 04 with 285/75/16's and it works good. I did have to do some trimming for the rubbing problem. I love the look and the stance I have but I wish I went with a body lift. Making sharp turns rubs but you just learn to deal with it.

305 x 70 x 16 no problems slight like the 285's little trimming. Depending on the brand of tire these are a little taller and about 1" or more wider. I like them.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
no lift will stop the rubbing of wide tires a lift goes up wide tires go in and outwards

TT/SL 265 75 16 no rubbing

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

had to post this pic:lol:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts