K & N Cold Air Intake ( 57 Series Generation II FIPK)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
My fellow ST fanatics. Anyone interested in this intake shipped to to your door should contact (carpartswholesale.com) The total price is under $56.00. NOT A misprint. Last checked they had 21 in stock. Good Luck, Steve (swshawaii) :)

Sorry I forgot to mention it as listed on EBay. Item number is #230332598363

Have not got the explanation between Gen 1 and 2 yet. I'm an ST novice. Hee hee. Check the listing on EBay as described. swshawaii

Thanks for the tip, swshawaii!

Since I recently bought a Zabteck throttle body that I haven't installed yet, I took the gamble. $55 and change delivered. Might be a while before I can install it, but I'll report back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I wanted to know which tube it was as well. Has anyone heard, or found out anything about this item from the seller? I email last night - have not heard anything as of yet...

I have the 57 series. Plastic...

[Broken External Image]:

The 77 series would be the one with the metal tube...

At $60 with a $349 MSRP I can't complain about the plastic tube construction. If heat becomes an issue, thermal insulation is cheap and very effective, albeit unsightly. Cheers. :)

What an amazing deal.. BUT....

Can I work some deal out with someone to have it shipped to their address in USA? I'm in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and they will not ship to me!

Thanks guys!

Sorry Guys! This turned out to be a mistake listed on Ebay from carpartswholesale.com

Surprisingly, took them a week to correct the error and retract it. No apology, nothing.

Trying to get an R/A. Same horrible service. NOT easy, and NEVER again!!! Thumbs down.

Latest posts