Keep the Sport Trac of the Week pics coming in !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
We are getting thin on good pics to post for the STOTW....

ANY one can be ST of the week. It doesent matter if your Stock, Modded, Gen 1 or a Gen 2 !!!!!!

Pics can be sent to [email protected]

OR by clicking on the Left Email US and then ST of The Week !!!

Thank you !!!!!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:http

://www.mysporttrac.com/~library/24339/IMGP0092.JPGhopes these pics are smaller[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I try, and dont get accepted after several tries, should I try a different picture. I have not tried yet, since i dont have any good pictures. I want to get a good picture to send in.

Guys,

Yes, IF you were already STOTW we are not going to post that unless we are completely out of pics...

There are a lot of new members that we should get some good pics !!!!!

IF you have tried several time and have not been picked, yes try a better pic....

Some we have gotten are great and others have been pics of just rims, and headlights,,, OR Chevy Camaros like above... :wacko::wacko:

Also again,

Please EMAIL the pics to be considered...

Todd Z

Nelson:

Don't tell me.......... a SUZUKI Short Trac? LOL

Actually my brother would like that since he collects SUZUKI Samurai's.

Gary G:D

Last edited by a moderator:
It kinda reminds me of my 1969 Austin America that I owned in the mid 70's. Got great gas mileage for the time and was cute but you needed to be sure you knew where the semi's were at all times!

I'd actually like to have one now...i could carry it in the back of the Sport trac ! Ha

Gary G