Kelly Tires?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Kelly is made by Goodyear. Had some on a truck years ago and thought they were decent tires.

Kelly's may be made by GY, but they are not the quality of GY..Kelly tire is getting harder to find nowdays..if you happen to need a replacement...depending where you might be, you may be out of luck...

I have ran them before, over 15yrs ago, with good service...I wont buy them now, because of lack of distributors....

I think those are overpriced. I bought my set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos for $550 total price. Also, if I understand, Kelly Springfield should be a cheaper brand than Goodyear, and we all know how good the quality is on the "premium" Goodyears.

If that price is quoted in Candian dollars, then perhaps it is in the ballpark.

I have Kelly Safari MSR on my trac right now. I love them. I have had many Kelly tires in the past. Had some Kelly Safari street treads on my first 2wd F-150. Traded that truck on a 4wd F-150, came with Good Years, wore those out at 40,000 miles put Kelly Safari DTRs on it. They were great in the mud but too hard in snow, just slid around. After 50,000 miles on those, put on Safari MSRs. Great compromise for mud and snow traction. They are loud on the highway though. Doesn't bother me, I like the noise. The DTRs were really loud. After the Good Year's on my 02 trac crapped out, put on my trusty Safari MSRs.