L.A. Meet Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mookie

Reaction score
The LA Meet at Bonelli Park was great! 12 ST's, lots of food and good conversation. Check My Library for pics "LA Meet 8 July 06" folder.

Maybe next time with more lead time/ planning we can set a new attendance record!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Jeff, it was a nice time. Planty of shade and a refreshing breeze off the lake....

Lots of variety in the Tracs and the people - all nice.

Yeah, Rodger, after I left I remembered that I didn't ask someone to take a pic of me with my camera!

And remember, I did make it out to Kingman and Dallas. (hopefully to L'ville, too, because it sure is nice to meet new people and ST owners seem to be nicer than average):)

(I added a picture that I had of me and my Trac to the Meet folder.)

Thanks for taking the pics Mookie. That was my first meet but it was a nice turn out wasn't it? It was good to meet you and everyone there.

BTW, your link directs me to my own library so I just click on your library to see the pics.

George-

The company I bought it from calls it a "perimeter" grille because it is one solid piece with the slots cut out. It comes in four sections and is really easy to install

-Heather in OC

Latest posts