L,Ville Meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim,

Jameson Inn Louisville Airport South

6515 Signature Dr.

louisville ky

502-968-4100

(Exit #128 Fern Valley Rd off I-65)

Todd Z

Larry,

The Jameson Inn was the Signature Inn. It appears that the hotel was sold, renovated, and renamed since we were there in 2004. If you look on Orbitz, you need to search on Signature Inn hotels and you will see the Jameson Inn.

...Rich

Am I missing something???? I don't remember the 2004 meet (hotel) being a nightmare in Louisville..I must have slept thorough it. :unsure::blink:

There was a problem with the staff walking out, but they did there best to try and accomadate us under the circumstances. Noone really knew there was a problem until the end of the last day and afterwards. Overall, everything went pretty smooth, any issues that may have come up were addressed right away.

I would much rather stay there it has plenty of restaurants around, easy access to the LAP, a big parking lot and they aim to please.

I JUST booked my room No problems...

Just tell them your party of "the my sport trac rally"......

Also they changed ownership since the last time...

They have assured us there will be no problems...

Todd Z

I just booked my room also..Told them it was for the sport trac meet- no problems at all. The girl Kristin sounded kinda hot too lol so it made my day! ha;)

I cant wait till June 8 now!

Andy

Nelson,

Rose is correct. Dispite the staff walking off the job at the Signature Inn in 2004, many people staying were not even aware of what occurred.

We stayed at the same Signature Inn in 2003, and I am not aware of any complaints from that time.

The chances of similar events occurring again anytime in the forseeable future would be extremely remote. If anything, things may be even better this year since the hotel has been remodeled and has added some new ammenities.

...Rich

We are about 99.9 sure we are going, we'll have to wait a few days before we make our final commitment. Sorry no Sport Trac, but it won't be the first time that someone has come and not have a Sport Tarc.

ohhhhh, Salsa.... I got some hot sauce to spice that up... :lol: