last and first day

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter clark

Reaction score
Last day of work today, tommrow on vacation. Going from upstate SC to Campbells Bay Vermont (.5 miles from Canadian boarder on lake champlain) . Trip is 1100 miles each way. Changed oil , air filter, pan drop trany fluid and filter change and rotated tires for trip. I also removed roof rack(yackima) to help with fuel costs. This is our fourth trip in the trac to the green moutian state and let me tell you its alot better than going in a Kia sportage ;). Will be taking costal route this time through all the big citys (philly, DC , Baltimore , trenton , NYC , Richmond) Stoping along way to visit other family otherwise we would take regular route up through shennendoa valley and accross poconos that is much more scenic and relaxing. See yall back in 2 weeks.

Have a safe and enjoyable vacation. I'm leaving the Shenandoah valley and going to OC Md. for two weeks on friday ( going to fish for tuna,marlin,sharks and the like).