LAST CHANCE TO MAKE AN OFFER

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylimyles

Reaction score
ALL of THE BELOW ITEMS WILL BE GOING TO THE RECYCLING YARD IN A FEW DAYS.

The below items are from my TRAC after it was totaled. All items worked flawlessly and are in mint condition. They are all set to be sold for scrap, I hate to see this done but I need to get rid of these boxes and make room for my new projects no offer is too little. Thanks.

Kenwood 617 KVT DVD head unit (7 inch touch screen, detachable face, remote control), brain and Sirus Radio Tuner

(No Connection Wires or siruis antenna) (SOLD)

SCT TUNER: unlocked; BAMACHIPS also offer free lifetime tunes (please contact them for info on the life time tunes)

1 x BamaChips Custom X-calibrator Sport Trac 4.0

Model Year 2002

Make and Model Sport Trac

Engine 4.0

Transmission Automatic

4 Digit Calibration Code JXV3

FULL Tire Size IE: 255/50 R17 275/45R20

Axle Code or Gear Ratio 3.73

Mod List MA intake, transmission shift kit, cat-back Exhaust

First Program 1 87 Performance

Premium Fuel Octane 93

Second Program 2 89 Torque

Third Program 3 93 Performance

(1) Used clear turn signal (passenger side)

(2) Used OEM Taillights

(1) Original Air Box

(1) Used K&N Air Filter (less than 15,000 miles oiled & ready to install)

(1) Set of used after market white gauges with blue & green color with (4) different settings for each color (new inverter needed, I can provide the name of the company the gauges were purchased these were replaced for reverse gauges)

(4) used tires 225/35/20 (all have good tread) (2) of them are Nexen N3000, (1) is Sunny SN3800 (like new less than 300 miles on it ) & the other is Winmax BCT (THESE ARE OFF THE BIMMER I REPLACED THE TRAC WITH) (Local sale only no shipping) Pics In Library.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS [email protected]

I AM LOCATED IN 33025 or AREA CODE (954)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may take you up on the tuner but my truck is in the shop and I can't remember if that's the same code or not. I'll get back to you on Monday when I can run by the shop. Which SCT tuner is it? I really need one but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.

Hugh, let me know, but respond by email, I'm not on the site as much since I don't have the trac anymore.

Lunchbox email sent.

Wrong code. Too bad. Sorry for the late response. Didn't bother with an email just to let you know nothing. Thanks, though. Somebody really should pick that up. Have you tried listing it on ExplorerForum? It would require a $20 membership to list if you don't already have it but I might be able to list it for you if you're still interested in selling it. I could just forward any interested buyers to your email. I would just hate to see it hit the trash when so many people could really use it.

Hugh that's ok but thanks anyway.

Lunchbox, you have to understand that I did not want to give the radio away. Even if you purchased one off eBay, I was still giving you the better deal. None of those radios included the satellite radio, nor did it include the TLC that I gave my unit :banana::supercool::love:

Latest posts