Latest Mods!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well, I got the spoiler on! WOW! Its a lot easier than I thought it would be... it was just nerve racking drilling into the body like that, but all was well!

One thing that I did notice is the the spoiler isnt really sitting flat on the outside edge.... Im thinking of some black caulking or something? Or getting some spray foam with a needle and filling beneath? What do ya'll think?

I also recieved my billet 3rd brake light cover, which is pictured, and the billet tie down replacements... I cant wait till the snow stops and I can wash my baby again and take some better pics!

Also installed my clear fronts, and sprayed the bulbs silver, still yellow when on, but cant see the yellow when not on... great tip whoever told me that?! :)

Here's some pics!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Chris, how are those Falken Ziex Tires in the snow...I have the same ones on my new rims but have been waiting for better weather to throw them on.

K

Well they are actually not bad, we havent had LOTS of snow just minor snowfalls periodically, but they are all season tires... I think they arent too bad.

Looks good Chris,

Makes me want to install my cab spoiler this weekend....:)

As far as the gap goes, Do not use the foam as it will expand too much.. You can use a ultra clear silicone, try to get a 20 year or lifetime tube... That would probably be best.. You may even be able to use a silver or an aluminum color that will match..

Good luck

Todd Z

I got it at summit racing... ;)

Luck would have it... as soon as I get all these almost to the end mods on its been cold, cold, cold, snow, snow, snow... almost considering taking off the wheels since its so messy out there.

Latest posts