leather

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason baker

Reaction score
anyone here replaced their cloth with leather? i have done this a few times but i can't remember where we got the leather seat replacements from and they were very good quality, looked factory. if anyone knows a place let me know. i have an 07 st.

thanks,

jb

I replace my 01 cloth with 03 leather. We had to build a wiring harness for the power passenger seat, but I'm glad I did that.

have a good one

Bob

I changed my 04 cloth with Katzkin.com leather, good quality and perfect fit, paid about 800$US and took me, and a friend about 4 hours to install.

You will need your tools to remove the seatbelt in the rear seat, but that about the only thing that gave us problems.

Other than that it installs as easy as you remove the original.

Tocho,

Do you have pics of your Leather now? and do you remove the Cloth first??

I am guessing the set comes with Back covers also?

I see they are now offering a heater option also as a addon.

You have to remove your cloth first, and the leather installs the same way your cloth is installed, mine was exactly the same, same snaps, same clips, everything, and it came complete with two front seats and 2 for the back but you can just order the 2 front ones if you want. It even has the carpet finish in the back of the rear seat, so nothing looks different when the rear seat is folded.

I'll take pictures and post them or email them to you if you want.

Chris27 : email sent, but I need to take pictures of the front. I'll try to do it tomorrow, and email them to you.

I got it all black, but they can do it custom for you any colors you want.