left turn signal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Esmaya

Reaction score
Guys/Gals,

Need your help here..If I just started the engine, then signal left the flasher will flash normally,but after I drive for a couple of minutes ora couple of turns & I'll signal to the left then the flasher will flash rapidly & I found out that my left rear signal light is not blinking & the front is blinking rapidly . It doesn't do it in the right signal. I replaced the rear signal bulb thinking that the bulb is burnt out but it's not. I'm confused , I need help from the Gurus here. Your help is highly appreciated.

thanks,

Danny :unsure:

Try adjusting your tilt steering up and down, trying different positions. The harness in the the column is to short and tends to unplug....

Check the rear bulb socket for damage or a loose wire. The rapid flashing is an indication that a bulb is not drawing power. This can be caused by a bad bulb or a bad wire. Try putting your emergency flashers on and see if the suspect light stops blinking. If it fails try wiggling the bulb in the socket with the flasher on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts