Let me see your exhaust tips!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Long story but I am having my exhaust redone. I will be going with a Flowmaster Delta Flow 40 with single inlet and dual outlets. I am deciding on what tips to go with. They need to be 2.25" inlet, 3 or 3.5" outlet, and 12" long. Definitely stainless steel too, no chrome. Please post pictures of your exhaust tips for me to see. I did a search but hopefully I can see some more.

Thanks,

George

George, I only have a single outlet with a dual resonated tip. If I were to go dual, I'd do the same thing. Would look pretty cool to have one of these on each side, especially if you go straight out the back. Here is what I have on.;)

I have the same setup your talking about George, but I can't find any good pictures of it and my camera is on the fritz right now. I chose tips that are oval shaped instead of round and really like the look of them. I think they are 4" across. They work well with the Ford Oval thing I guess too.

UMMM... I would show you mine, But you have seen them a thousand times...LOL

I have the same set up. Flowmaster 40 single in dual out all 2.25". I went with magnaflow 35140 tips straight out the back. Its 2.25 in and 3" out and 18" long.