Limited Edition ST Tonneau Cover!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Well.. I have been talking a bit with Gaylords Truck Lids.

They make excellent truck lids, even ones for our ST in thier traditional line with the tie down.

They also make a SPEEDSTURR line, that is just amazing, and exactly what i'd like to see on my ST.... However. I received this email from them today, stating that they can not make the mold due to not enuff requests for the speedsturr sport trac cover.

Im currently awaiting a reply from them for a qty they would like to have ordered, in order to make this customized lid for the 01-05 ST's.

Would anyone be interested in ordering if the price wasnt TOO crazy?

Here is a link to the speedsturr line, the ST traditional is pictured in the Traditional section...

It will cost $800 at least. I have a Gaylord tonneau and thats how much mine cost (including painted to match).

People buy tonneau covers because some company already makes them. To imply that they would make a tonneau cover for the Sport Trac if enough people were interested in buying them is just an easy way to say "They don't want to make one if there is any risk involved" or they don't know the market for their products

....Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts