line of fire mount...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith wallace01ST

Reaction score
I am woundering were is the best place to mount the "line of fire led lights" i am thinking on the lip part of thr rear bumper any thoughts??? the lights is 49" long by say a 1/2" thick

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the lip on the bumper beceause you can remove the tailgate as needed and don't mess with wires and on the bumper it is more visible and to me looks better...

Heck if you use screws, it will not hurt any thing at all...

Todd Z

Thats what I was thinking I have some #6 x 3/4" Screws I am going to use instead if the ones that were supplied…

The true cold air filter do i need to have that filter bag over it??? or can i install it with out buying a filter bag???/

Try to use stainless steel screws so they don't rust and ruin the light or bumper...

The filter is a NON oil filter, you can install it as is...

Todd Z

I turned mine upside down and mounted it up alittle higher then normal. I think its more visable this way. No probelm with the gate hitting.

If you do it like mine you also have to reverse the turn signal wiring.

It's alittle more work, but I like mine.

You don't need to use screws. I used 3M body molding tape and mounted it to the bumper. I followed the project here on this site and it's staying on the bumper and looks good.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts