Looking for 9007 100W bulbs to use with Heavy Duty harness?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions/links for bulbs to use with the harness? My junk ebay HID system died yesterday and I should have went this route in the first place. True HID is too expensive for my taste.

From that same website...

I don't use any of those types of lights sorry, I feel the stocks are good for me..... I hate being blinded by aftermarket stuff that was improperly installed or modified...

Todd Z

You think I might be better off going with Silverstars? This is what threw me off from their site listing;
UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, ALL BULB PRICES ARE EACH. ALL WATTAGES ARE ACTUAL WATTAGE, NOT THE CLAIMED 55W = 85W

I guess what I really need to be asking is will the harness be a worthy investment if I put SS's in?

Thanks for the advice!

I've been running SilverStars and SilverStar Ultra's for years on the OEM harness. Why would you need to spend the $$$ on the HD harness with these bulbs?

I have 2 pair of 80/100 watt 9007s'. One pair is new the other pair are used. Bought them from JCW years ago. I would be willing to make a deal.

correction... I only have 1 pair of new 80/100 9007s'. I have 2 pair of 80/100 9004s'

All for sale if someone needs them.

email in my profile. Put 80/100 lamps in subject line.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll just install some Silverstars and bypass the harness for now. Either this or True HID which is still not justifiable in my budget.

Thanks everyone for your input!

Latest posts