Looking for a Gray Center Console

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Wooten

Reaction score
I am looking for a center console ( if they are made ) to replace my stock oem console. I have an '03 ST XLT. I do not like the black nylon bag and there isnt any room for storage.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, found 6 of them still complete in Sport Tracs with the rear controls, (01 Job 1 will not have the wire harness to hook up to the controls. But they will be there in the event you desire to make your own harness).

I found four Grey and two tan consoles.

Just the consoles themselves are running $155.00, need to add 10 to 15 dollars for all the nuts, bolts, screws, brackets if your installing this into an application where there is not hardware.

Freight varies by both the seller and the location. I have been quoted a low of $40.00 to a high of $90.00.

So, if you have a desire for one I want you to give me the color your after and your location including a zip code. Then i will get a concrete price for you...

Coastiejoe,

I am looking for one of these for my 2005 Sport Trac. I would need a grey console. Can you get me a price shipped to this address?

959 Romer Place

Stone Mountain, GA 30083

Thanks!

Latest posts