Looking for a tool box

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a rubbermaid brand I bought at a farm store. I made a tie down system similer to the one on members projects. I works great...

I remember a while back seing a member here with a toolbox that went across the front of the bed like a normal toolbox would in the bed. One that would look like this except on a the ST.

[Broken External Image]:

Ah ha! I found it. Here is the pic from the members library. His member name is Paul Eller Jr. I am not sure if he is still around but you could try emailing him to see where he got his.

[Broken External Image]:

from his profile his email is [email protected]

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

There is still room for the bed extender to fold up and the tonneau fits over it. If you want an over-the-rail exposed unit, a Ranger box should fit but I couldn't say for sure. Downside to mine is you have to roll up the cover to get to it, but I don't need to all that often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Member Mud Flap knows where to get one. He had a silver, diamond plated, low profile one on his ST before he turned traitor, oops I meant he went with another vehicle choice. I was going to have him help me get one. Maybe if he sees this he can chime in.

:D