Looking for Chip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Reyes

Reaction score
Anyone have any chip for sale. If so please feel free to contact me, and possibly give me a price as well as possible shipping to Zip 85613 in AZ

I have a programmer, sort of better than a chip in my opinion, because you can set everything back to stock when you sell it, take it in for service, or if you just feel like it. And all you have to do is plug a cable into your truck and change it without taking things apart.

I have a programmer for sale a few posts down.

$250 plus shipping

Ah yes, but the chip is the same thing, just half the price! You can not do any more with the tuner then with the chip! You can still pull the chip out when you go to the dealer in under 5 minutes.

Dan,

With a chip, they can pull your ECU and they know you had one in there. With a flasher, they don't know.

Tom

I have a JXV3 as well. Programed after market exhuast, intake, removed rev limiter, and firmer shifts. Came off a 01 4x4. $125 shipped.

Thanks, jason

520-266-1294

Ford Sportrac 4.0 L V6 aut JXV3 2000 MP2-111 1L2F-12A650-AAD MOT0GWN6QY 0 N70005

DOUBLE PROGRAM MODULES means you can chose between the original or tuned program file just pushing a single button installed inside the cab.

Improve gas mileage, fuel /air ratio, shifting point, ignition advance, etc

We make custom file programs.