Looking for OEM 'bra' to use for road trip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Road Trip! I'm driving up north from L.A. and it's going to be about six hours of driving. I'd like to get a 'bra' to protect the front end during extended driving at highway speeds. I want an OEM one but does anyone have the part# and price?

Flippy,

6 hours of driving north out of L.A. brings you pretty close to Sac town... Gonna be in the neighborhood?

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct Teddy. Ford Parts Network LLC, lists the bra as 1L2Z 19A414-AA for $105. But I'm curious as to how much Spartan offers it for but it's not listed under 'specials' and the 'accessories' button always leads to the dreaded 'red x'. I've emailed them a request.

Krash, destination is Union City for the weekend of the 28th this month. How far east is Sac from there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen those huge bras that cover the entire front in the spy photos of the 2007 Trac? Too bad those weren't for sale.

Thanks Krash. Too bad though. Next time I drive up to see my cousin in Sac, I'll give you a holler on here.

Latest posts