Looking for smaller R/C sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Eylander

Reaction score
Hey all, im looking to purchase a used sport trac r/c truck. It was made by "New Bright" and it came in either a goldish silver or a maroon color.(color doesnt matter) The body is about 8.5 inches long, it has big tires and a goofy brush guard.

If anyone is willing to part with one of these please let me know.

[Broken External Image]:

It looked like this but much smaller and i think it ran on AA or AAA

THanks

RYan

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea, thats probably one site i wouldnt have looked at,,,,sad to day, no go. ANyone else have one of these laying around collecting dust?

Thanks

RYan

I found two on ebay. 1st one a month ago 2nd one two weeks ago. $15 for the 1st $12.50 for the 2nd. I kept one and gave the other one to my brother who is also a trac owner. Check Ebay.

Yeah, i check ebay once or twice a week for them, i think it will just take some time to find one, if figured if anyone had one you guys would (but then again, why would you want to be getting rid of them lol)

I found the larger one on ebay, its the smaller one thats hard to find

Thanks, if anyone finds one or has one please let me know

Thanks guys

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Close bpoche but thats the larger version, im looking for the smaller one. It was available at wallgreens a few years back, i know there are a few members here that had them, i have one and i used the body for another rc car but i would like to get another one.

thanks

Ryan

<a href="http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__New_Bright_R_C_Explorer_Sport_Trac_1_14_Scale,__8875582/search=8+-+14+years"target=top>Another option</a> though not the one you're looking for.