Looking For Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Yackey

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a trac. I traded my car in because my wife and I had a baby four months ago and I need something bigger. I am only looking for a trac, I am not going to settle for anything else. It will for sure be my next vehicle. Anyways, I have found a 01 trac and I was wondering what the dependabilty is on the 01's. what are the mileage you have and what if anything have you had to replace on it. Thanks

I have a 2001 with 115,000 miles on it (about 111,000 miles are mine). Very reliable. I bought mine with the intention of keeping it for a very long time. If I ever have kids, it will be perfect. The only major work I had to do was replace the upper and lower ball joints and control arms. I would bet that those are considered normal maintenance, and you have to expect it on these crappy Virginia roads. I think you will like the ST alot. Good luck.

Tommy

mine has 75000 miles same as above upper and lower balljoints no other problems. 2001 job2 4x4 and i use my 4x4

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

other than normal maintenance, I had a solenoid in my tranny replaced under warranty. I have a 2001 4x4 ST with 180,000+ kms on it.

[Broken External Image]:

My wife is selling her 02 it is in excellant condition. It is white with gray leather loaded. The milage is 52000. I am in northern Ohio, let me know if you are interested..