LOOKING FOR USED SHOCKS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock Shocks? You'd really want them? I still have all 4 of mine that have been off the trac for only a month, with all the hardware that wasn't required to install the new shocks.

A while ago someone was trying to give stock shocks away, and no one wanted em so he said he chucked them into the woods lol.

That's like buying used brake pads. Get new ones. If anyone has old ones, they're not on for a reason.

About 20 feet into heavy thicket. That is until APCO came out and cleared out 10 feet on each side of the power lines. Now they're under a few feet of dirt/debris and branches...trust me, at 78k, you wouldn't want these stockers. One compressed and didn't uncompress for 2 minutes...I could compress them in with my hands and very little effort.

Not true Dingo, I took my Edelbrock IAS shocks off because they sucked, not because they were bad. However, I also chucked them into the woods....sorry dennis :(

I have a set of Front Used OEM shocks, I think they had about 5K miles on them..

Todd Z

Just pay shipping.....

should not be more the $15.00

I ship USPS...

Todd Z

I had a set of 4 with only 1500miles on them. They were were already wore out. threw them away. so they wouldnt cause someone to wreck....:lol:

Autozone has th foloowing,, pretty cheap, but better then dealing with freight and what not I would think,,,

Gabriel Pro Guard / Shock/Strut - Front

Warranty - LLT 61623 $21.99

Comfort designed for light trucks & SUV's

Gabriel Guardian / Shock/Strut - Front

Warranty - LLT 81893 $16.99

I tried to give mine away a while back, but had no takers. They're somewhere in the Tallahassee dump now.

Sorry, bad timing.

I have a set of 4 OEM shocks off my 2003 Sport Trac. They only had about 20K miles on them when I bought a set of Monroe Reflex shocks... WOW what a difference !!

You are welcome to have them, just remember that the shipping will cost more than the shocks are worth...to anybody.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis,

Just email me your info and the shocks are yours for free....

[email protected]

Todd Z