• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Wreck or Parts ST's 01-03

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm am looking for a parted out or wrecked ST or somebody who's willing to cut the wiring harness. I need the stereo pigtails for an 02 ST I have the one for the Sub and the rear controls but the power and speaker ends have been cut. If somebody has them or is willing to cut them out of a parts or wrecked truck I am willing to pay. Post on here or send me an e-mail @ [email protected]

I may have a set already cut off. It may take me a couple days to get back to you on that though. You're needing the C290a, right?

ae841afddb28166e1aa952b1335b8827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly I'm not for sure on the part number because I don't currently have a factory stereo. I'm trying to find this so I can rewire it and get my sub to work and then thinking about getting a factory stereo put back in it just because the ease of use. All I know is that it has a factory sub in the back and I'm not even for sure if it's the pioneer premium or not so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts