LOTS OF SPORT TRAC PARTS ON EBAY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a lot of Sport Trac parts that I have begun placing on Ebay. Right now there are 10 items total but I am adding new items daily. Most all are from a 2004 model. 4x2. Tan interior. If you are in need of a specific item, please feel free to make an inquiry, along with an offer to [email protected]. I will be checking this site daily as well. Thank you for looking.

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8058973253&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Your instrument panel on EbaY will not fit a 01-03 ST models, that is the new style they came out with on either the 04's or 05's, not sure exactly which year they changed.

The interior is tan cloth. Sorry, no leather. However, I do have the tan high series center console. It only has AC controls for the rear seats, no radio controls. Tom R., thank you for the information on the instrument panel bezel. I have updated the info on Ebay. Erik, I have all of the door panels in excellent condition. Color is tan. Panels are equipped for power windows, I have both power mirrors, and I've already mentioned the high series center console.

Latest posts