Louisville - Anybody here yet?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? You driving in reverse the whole way? I know it's fast, but I think I could take you if you were in R. :lol:

What time you leaving? I wanna try and figure out what time you'll blow past me at 100+ as I'm planning on cruising 65-70 the whole way.

I'll probably leave around 10 a.m. Mapquest says 6:48, so I figure about 5 hours with pee and gas stops.

How is it shorter for you? It's 2 hours from AU to ATL, 2 hours from AU to B'ham, and 2 hours from B'ham to ATL, but my trip says 7:30... Whatever... You coming through B'ham and up 65 or up 75 then over?

Hope all has a good time. I did not post anything as to mot kill everyones excitement but obviously I will not be there this year. My wife had an unexpected problem with her pregnancy and she is now on strict bed rest and I needed to stay home for her health and our babies.

So everyone please enjoy the meet and do a burn out, and have a beer for me.

Paul H

Paul, would have liked to have met you both in person but of course you must follow docs orders. We'll be thinking of ya!

Thanks Andy and GM, would of like to have met you both also.

Andy are you going to bring the sunvisors with the homelink you have in tan??? If so just give them to Todd for me.

Paul H

We are HERE !!!!!!

Hanging in the Lobby, Come down !!!!

Todd Z

I think I am. I have to go through both garages and the shop tomorrow to find stuff to bring.

Leaving Friday morning if possible, if not it will in the afternoon to be there by 4-5 PM. Should only be a 3.5 hr drive from STL. I think my ST will be easily noticed:D It probably will not be as shiny as everyone else's ST though:(

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Lexington, KY at the moment.

I may be driving by Louisville friday. I may cruise by the hotel to see if anyone is there.

Just a heads up

Tom

dang... i live so close to the meet and still cant go... so lame...

hope everyone has fun! cant wait to see the pics!

and paul, hope everything is ok with ur wife!

Paul: Take care.

Everyone going: please drive safe and have fun.

Wish I could go, but this year is not working out for me again. Moving to the earlier week got me around my annual obstacle this year, but I have way too much going on in my life and job to be able to go now.

Have Fun and post lots of pics and stories!

Latest posts