Love it when the UPS guy shows up early

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
He's usually here between 5pm and 7pm, so it was nice when I got back from my 8am final to see a box sitting out there. After some guy backed into me at work and busted one of my taillights, I had to put in some yellowed/faded chrome altezzas I had sitting around that I was wanting to paint. I finally ordered these, the ones I have been wanting, and I think they look pretty good.

Now I just need one of those smoked Recon 3rd brake lights from Zabteck and I'll be good.

Whatcha think? They're smoked black chrome altezzas from eBay, $88 shipped, got here in less than a week from CA. Haven't seen anyone else on here with this particular set. And yes, I know she's dirty, not much time lately to wash her. Once finals are over she's getting a good weekend of detailing. I also need to leave out a bowl of antifreeze for the cats leaving scratches on my roof and tailgate...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

It's the one for an SVT Lightning. I think the part number is 54014, but I'm not 100% positive. Just get the one for the Lightning and you'll be good.

Very nice, similar design to the CF ones you had before.

I also like what you've done with the roof rack. You know, the plastic part that came off the back of the cab :p Don't feel bad, I lost one too, just on the other side.

Yeah the smoked looks great and you will like the third brake light too.

[Broken External Image]:

Then you will want the line of fire . . . which you may already have . . .

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE what year is the truck

i am waiting on the clear euro marker lights for my st paid $11 + ship

i say on th web that they break up the 01 from the 02-05 in the tail lights any one know why???

Already have a regular LOF bar, but I'd like the one with reverse lighting also. So, my Xmas list is that and the Recon 3rd light...