Lowering blocks

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price change is because of what I found to be the actual shipping quote in correlation to the weight of the kit. The weight of the kit is a bit up there because of the steel and hardware. I didn't go with it at first, but then I checked it and it was a bit more than I imagined. Let me know what you want and will be fair. I am here to help fellow ST'ers and not hurt 'em. Give me a fair quote and they are yours! -Gary

OK then, I understand. Just mailed a 20# TV sale from ebay and quoted a $17.95 ship cost but wound up costing me $24.50. Damn the government!!!

Alls well...$35 is on it's way to you via Paypal.

Thanks...

Are you sure its cool Dave? I don't want you to be disappointed with the price? If so, awesome! Go ahead and send it out, the blocks should be on their way tomorrow afternoon! Thanks, Gary

It's fine by me. Payment just sent through Paypal. No complaints. Got what I was after and as far as I'm concerned, at a fair price as explained.

Just need to talk myself into the wheels now...:huh:

Ok. Thanks again Dave and I am glad I was of assitance to you! Let me know when you decide about the wheels/tires. If you dont want one or the other, I can dismount and send you just the tires or just the wheels.