Lowest mileage for year

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, that's pretty impressive. Mine will be 6 on December 26th; I expect to have around 80k by then.

I have an '04 with less than 8k miles. We have also have a Mustang and Escape and only 2 drivers...plus Iam retired at this time. I may go back to work, just cant make up my mind..

My church bought their Club Wagon new in 1993 and it currently has 24,000 miles on it. Literally only driven to church on Sunday.

MILEAGE MINCERS, all of you!:lol: I have an 01, ordered in Island Blue (just had to say that!), I bought it in June 2001 and as I speak, it has 138,000 miles on it! Probably no one here has an 01 with those many miles. FYI, I did have to re-tran it at 116,000 K, but the engine has the 138,000 and it has given me no TROUBLE!Keeping it and getting either a late 07 or an early 08 ST! Oh, did I mention it is Island Blue?:wacko: Oh, what I didn't say that is was THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND BLUE! :wub: