MAC cold air intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, so the other thread where we were talking about the intake is no good and the person that says that they want it in this thread is the one that gets it? That's pretty shitty business practices. Gives everyone else a bad impression. I'll just buy a new one and not worry about this one. Thanks.

Rodeo - the MAC is still yours if you still want it. I mentioned in my email to you, I was having problems posting on the website. By the way, this not my business practice.

okay, what comes with the MAC? Does it come with that filter, or do I need to find a new filter to go on it. also, e-mail me a paypal address for the transaction. thanks

Go ahead an sell it to D Mac, he really wants it and I have to help my girlfriend get her tooth fixed, so I will just have to pass this time. Thanks for the chance to buy. Maybe next time. BTW, D Mac, hope you enjoy the system, I'm sure I would have.

Hey Mac, none taken, seriously. I just have no money to get it now, so it's all yours. Hope you enjoy. I'll find another good deal out there somewhere. Thanks for the time.

Alisa - the benefit is two fold. If you still have the stock air box on the trac it will increase the air flow. More Air, more performance. The second advantage is if this is truely a cold air, meaning the air is comming from someplace other then the engine compartment, the air is cooler, which means it will be more dense. Again, more is better. I'm not sure if this kit will go into the wheel well like Todd Z's kit will. I hope this helps.

Latest posts