MAF sensor

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a Ford MAF sensor for a 02 Sport Trac that they want to sell?

I had one, but I loaned it to a member and never recieved it back...and he wont respond to emails.

Seriously, just abiout anything from a 1997 to 2005 Trac/4.0 SOHC Explorer will work. it doesn't have to be just for a 2002 Trac.

Tom

I'm getting a P0171. I've checked for vac leaks and I've checked my oxygen sensors. I found the voltage coming out of the MAF to be high at COEO and idle. So I'm 90% sure that it is my problem but before I spend the big money for a new one I thought I'd try to find a used one to make sure.

Zwief, I see you did check for vacuum leaks, but did you check the infamous hose that normally trips this code?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Can you please tell me the location of this elbow. I have a 01 gen 1 and Im having the same check eng light issue. thanks

Do you have access to a scanner where you can see fuel trim values. reason I ask is because a maf sensor that is out of whack should set a lean code for both banks and not just the left bank. It is possible that the fuel trim on the other bank is off also and just hasn't set a code yet, that's why if you have a scanner you can compare the fuel trims between banks.

I do not have acess to a scan tool. My Maf is new, just replaced. Does that elbow connect both sides of the intake manifold?

The truck at start up runs rough in colder weather, rpms shoot up and bounce around until the motor is warmed. It does not do this in the afternoon when the outside tempurature goes up.