Magnaflow Cat-Back Installed Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory Richards

Reaction score
LOVE IT. I had it installed this morning by Tuffy. They charged me $75 for the labor, but I had to buy a bolt spring and gasket so it came to $118. I think the stock ones weren't in good enough shape to safely remove and reuse.

I love the sound of it. Not too loud, not too quiet. It has a deep mellow tone, the best of which takes place between 2,000-3,000 RPM. Since the Trac cruises at around 2,000 RPMs, it has a good sound on the highway but wouldn't be annoying on an extended drive.

Didn't listen to music all day..the sound of that thing os all the music I need. :D

I've had a stainless Magnaflow catback for about 2 years now. It has a nice, non raspy sound, with no droning noise at highway speeds. At WOT it sounds healthy. Goodluck with your setup...MikeC

I also have the magnaflow catback...nice roar on throtle up, and no droning in the cab at cruise..I recently made a 500mile trip, at 80mph/2800rpm, the sound was not droning in the cab...good choice...