manila sport tracs???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guy from Makati posted a message here not too long ago. I think it was 'BlingST'. I've seen a handful from the P.I. over at Cardomain I think it was. Not sure if exactly from Manila though.

When I was there January, I passed two STs coming down from Tagaytay as they were heading up. They're about two miles apart. We have a member from Pasig, Dindo who posted a while back.

Check the member list, click on MM, MNL, MLA, PH, PI and there's one in QC, down the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are lots of sportracs in QC. i browse a lot in this forum.

i'm from commonwealth qc. but i'm in LA right now.

has anyone of you guys done modifications on your tracs?

maybe we can organize a meet one of these days...

ive only done minor mods. TT and larger tires. thats about it. i would want to get an EE sway bar in the future though:D

Hello fellow kababayans. Nice to know that there are Sport Trac Users in the P.I.considering the price of gas is astronomical and the traffic is horrible. Not quite suitable to the fuel economy of the Sport Trac. By the way get the EE sway bar it is a big plus for stability especially if you are to avoid the pothole infested roads in Manila.

Do the Tracs sold in Asia differ in any way from the ones in the U.S.? Are they even called Sport Tracs there?

Flip,

2001-2003, I remember Sport Tracs featured and sold in the Ford Philippines website (www.ford.com.ph). I believe they were assembled there, using the same components as ours. I guess slow sales ended their offering there.

i've bought from wayne foy the xcal2, i also bought the ee swaybar, an aeroturbine muffler and lately kn intake.

ubos na ang pera ko! i havent installed all yet but i've flashed the ecu and it made a lot of difference in the truck.

in the future i plan to get bilstein shocks. for now, got to lay low on expenses...