Mass Air Sensor

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly are you looking for? A MAF(Mass Air Flow) sensor or a cold air intake system like the one put out by K & N?:huh:

Just the MAF sensor like by Pro-M or someone. I have a Mac Intake now and love it but wondering if the MAF needs to be changed also? Thanks

I have a Granatelli MAF. Not worth the money. If you already did all the other performance stuff like a chip, exhaust, etc. it might help. Honestly, for the money, buy something else. trust me.

Tom

You know one other thing that you may want to try that gave me AWESOME response at the throttle...

I went aheand and broke down and paid the $15 per spark plug and put in the new iridium plug from NipponDenso. You can get them at your local AutoZone or any other major parts store. Aside from a very obvious increase in throttle response and HP, they advertise increase fuel efficiency. On top of all of that, they are good for 1,000,000 miles, so you never have to change your plugs again.

Just a thought.

Latest posts