Meguiar's NXT Next Generation Soap

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herb Doctors

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I used this soap this weekend on my ST and boy what a difference. Very good stuff. Cost about $8 for a good size container, it was definitely worth it. Leaves a nice wax look shine and with some tire wet, completes the deal. I highly recommend it.

My girlfriend used it on her 05 Vette and even the GM Rep that seen it couldn't believe the car hasn't been waxed since she picked it up 2 months ago. He said he never seen water bead from a car like that that hasn't been waxed yet.

Just my 2 cents. Anyone else use it?

I just got the tire shine spray earlier this week. Awsome stuff, and in an aerosol can too! Take that O-zone.

Becareful with their tire spray though. I prefer Black Magic since there is really no wiping needed. This stuff will stain the driveway, as it did mine. It also says wipe overspray right away and do not breathe in the fumes. On the good side though it does last even after it rains.

You can never go wrong with good old armor all on the tires. I use to use some tire stuff on my old civic but it would accumulate crap if i didnt srub it well when i washed it. armor all washes off and is easy to work with.

instead of the spray cans, I use Meguiars Endurance Tire gel. It applies with a sponge for exact detailing. No mess on the driveway, and it lasts for weeks.

armor-all can and will stain the plastic cladding when it spins off of your wheels.......leaving that nice dotted effect:lol:

I could not find the soap today, but I did pick up soem NXT glass cleaner and NXT tire spray at the local Target. I have used thier liquid wax before and loved how easy it went on and came off! I'm gonna keep a look out for the soap....

Latest posts