Message to P. Pierobon and STCTC

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rims are: 20x8.5 No rubbing or spacers required. they fit perfectly.

Tires are: 275x45x20. I went with the 45 tire with is the high of the rubber because it gives the rim a little more protection from pot holes. Essentially the 45 is the high of the side wall.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rims are 20x9.5

Tires are the same as Patrick's. 275x45x20

No modifications. I have slight rubbing on a full lock on the front sway bars, but it doesn't bother me that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks foir the information. It is very helpful. I went to Discount Tires Friday and the gentleman told me that if I get the 20X9 (which is the rim I want to get), my front tires will stick out in the front further than the rear tires and will not look right. Any truth to that. And to STCTC, is that the problem with your "rubbing" with the 20X9.5's?

They shouldn't stick out that much. slightly noticable , but nothing too big. as for the 9.0's i don't think they would rub. they might tho. but only barely

Patrick

The rear wheels are tucked in farther than the fronts in stock condition. Many, like me, have put on 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" spacers to bring them out even with the fronts.

Like Patrick said, it shouldn't be too much of a difference, especially considering the stock wheels come that way. The problem with my minor rubbing issue is the offset of the wheel.