Miss the House Already

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
All my stuff is packed and enroute to Poland. I'm officially homeless again. My new renter moves in next week. I hope she takes care of the place. :unsure:

I'm in Missouri on my way to visit family in Kentucky before I fly out on Jan 2nd.

[Broken External Image]:

Duece,

I'll be in Lexington. It will be a short trip, since I clear the base on 28 Dec, back in OKC. I hope to have fun there. If I get sad, I found a place I will visit to feel more at home (see link). I don't know why, but it seems like a familiar place. :D

Thanks Johnny B. I'm not hoping for a White Christmas this year. :)

Be safe & Good luck to you and your daughter Nelson! I'm thinking you'll have a white Christmas :) Happy Holiday to you and your family

[Broken External Image]:

Merry Christmas to all of you. Yes, I can say I've had adventures. I've been to some weird places too. In fact, I'm told I'm the first Air Force person to ever be assigned to Poland (the previous folks were Army Air Corps). I'll join less than a dozen US Army and Marine personnel, plus about 80 others from assorted NATO countries. Eventually, two USAF Lt Cols will join me, but I'll remain the only enlisted through my tour.

SST,

I'll ask her mom about that. She is paranoid about our daughter and the internet, and web cams have caused some teen girls problems. My mom and I have them though. My daughter will only be away from me for a few months, so it won't be too bad for her.

Latest posts