Money questions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D J

Reaction score
Just curious....does anyone in here really know the difference between quicken and microsoft money. I just want a simple program to transfer my online banking info. I also want a program with a checkbook register because I do not carry around one. I think microsoft money offers a checkbook register?? Anybody familiar with this program and is it easy to use? Thanks

I have used Quicken in the past and Love it! It keeps track of all my investments...401k and stocks!

Updates whenever you go online to get updates and shows your net worth! I thing that MS Money is a similar version but not as in depth with the info. Quicken also has a website available to check on your account if you sign up.

;)

I've used quicken for years -and- microsoft money - either will work just fine. I use MS Money now because it was bundled wit some other software (I think for tax filing), and just recently bought MS Money Small Business 2006.

I tired MS Money a few years back and was not that impressed. But I have to admit that I probably did not take the time needed to learn how to use it to my advantage. Most folks I know that use Quicken say it is a very good tool.

I personally use Microsoft money. I use it instead of a check book. I love it. It balances your book and you can download statements to money also. Thumbs up on money:cool::cool:

Latest posts