Monroes shocks REBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Hartman

Reaction score
I've been looking at shocks for my 01 ST 4x4, I narrowed it down to the Monroe sensa-trac shocks.

After going to Monroes website and I found there having a Safety First rebate. 4 shocks I'll get back $40:) and Rock Auto seems to be the cheapest. Caint wait till they get here I hope it will make the lumber wagon ride better.

Amazon has almost identical pricing w/ free shipping.

Love my SensaTracs, almost 3 years. Good deal BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swshawaii.... Are you using a different than the stock size since ur trac is lowered?? I lowered mine yrs ago and haven't been happy with the rancho's. I think they are for stock height. And thy are out of there working range. I need help with finding me the right shock..thanks Charles....

Swshawaii.... Are you using a different than the text size since ur trac is lowered?? I lowered mine yrs ago and haven't been happy with the rancho's. I think they are for stock height. And thy are out of there working range. I need help with finding me the right shock..thanks Charles....

Swshawaii.... Are you using a different than the text size since ur trac is lowered?? I lowered mine yrs ago and haven't been happy with the rancho's. I think they are for stock height. And thy are out of there working range. I need help with finding me the right shock..thanks Charles....

Swshawaii.... Are you using a different than the stock size since ur trac is lowered?? I lowered mine yrs ago and haven't been happy with the rancho's. I think they are for stock height. And thy are out of there working range. I need help with finding me the right shock..thanks Charles....

I think Charles has an important question for you swshawaii:bwahaha:

Charles- I'm using standard travel SensaTrac's. I don't believe Monroe has a lowered type.

Thought my 2.5" front drop would kill them. Have NEVER bottomed out with the stops removed.

Check this sites price. They gave me the best price for the sensatracs. Last yr for moms car.

free shipping

Latest posts