MPG

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 24 on the highway at 60mph - 23 at 65 and around 22 at 70. Mine is pretty consistent.

I get 16 average in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short drives 15 16, at 70 the best I ever saw was 20. Towing a covered two place snowmobile trailer I get 8, but that is driving around 80 mph...

Don't get too excited, as has often been commented here, there are some that seem to do very well and there are others that do extremely poor. One guy posted the other day that he was get 8mpg from a v-6. Not saying mileage would be this poor in the v-8 just trying to be clear that results seem to vary quite a bit and take whatever you read with a grain of salt.

07 V8 Limited 4x4 with 10k miles and K&N filter. The highest I've ever gotten was 16.7 on the highway after 8hrs @ 75-80mph. City, er, stop and go heavy traffic everyday for 26 miles is only 13.8mpg. :(

Be careful, some "calculate" or "record" their highway mileage by getting on the interstate, re-setting the display, then making note of it before they get off the interstate.

As any reasonable person knows, one does not calculate mileage in this manner.

BTW, 07 V8 Ltd 4x4 averages about 18 mpg for me. I do a lot of interstate. 14,000 miles so far.

Latest posts