MSN dot Com this morning

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Thompson

Reaction score
...and I quote:

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

While 2006 is the “year of the car” for Ford, it appears that 2007 will be the year of the truck and SUV. Earlier in 2006 the 2007 Explorer Sport Trac began arriving in showrooms. With rugged, new exterior styling and a versatile interior with rubber floor covering, the new Sport Trac also gets a V8 for the first time. The available 292-horsepower V8 is teamed with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Also available are a composite cargo box with two-tier storage ability, available hard tonneau cover, three integrated tool bins with drain plugs, and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control. Joining the Sport Trac is the all-new 2007 Ford Expedition. Styling now matches closely with the F-150, including the signature three-bar grille. Inside are new seats, a revised dashboard and an array of available amenities. Ford also is increasing the Expedition lineup with a new Expedition EL. Almost 15 inches longer than a standard Expedition, the new EL adds 24 cubic feet of cargo capacity behind the third-row seat. This makes the Expedition almost as large as the outgoing Excursion. The new Expedition will go on sale this fall.

I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one

Ford screwing the pooch: "Wow, hard to believe there is still a market for the extra large SUVs with gas going the way it is..."

Other automakers are coming out with smaller SUVs that do not sacrifice performance or looks (Toyota RAV-4; Dodge Caliber and Nitro; Jeep Compass and Patriot; etc.).

Why does Ford see the need to continue building gas-hogging dinosaur monsters?

Latest posts