My 07 Sport Trac 4.0l XLT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omemeeshark

Reaction score
Hello all! Great forum! I have a 07 ST 4.0l xlt with 64k on it. All original. Other than the usual (brakes, rotors, bearings.. muffler issues) is there anything specific I should keep an eye on? Thnx I advance.

Welcome and good luck, Fill out your profile with truck info so we can help you faster if you have questions.

Welcome Omemeeshark!!

You'll find a wealth of knowledge about your truck on the forum. I've received a lot of help in the past!

OLE442

Welcome to the Herd! Lots of friendly knowledgable folk in these forums.
Yep, best to fill out the vehicle specs (Engine, Tranny, 2WD\4WD, Diffs, ...)
in your Profile & Signature; makes quesions & answers easier + quicker.

The V6~4.0L~SOHC + 5r55e Tranny + 1354 TCase in this era of the SportTrac\Ranger\Explorer\B4000...
do have several weaknesses\quirks (TimingTensioners, ThermoStatHousing, ValveBody, 4x4ShiftMotor,...)
but those issues can be remedied with specific upgrades & improved maintenance routines
if caught early enough!

welcome...great forum with great advise...

Hello all! Great forum! I have a 07 ST 4.0l xlt with 64k on it. All original. Other than the usual (brakes, rotors, bearings.. muffler issues) is there anything specific I should keep an eye on? Thnx I advance.
Thanks for the support!! If I was looking to sell this rare k/miles vehicle, is there a spot to show it? Thnx all!