My father's day gift....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn stonbraker 2

Reaction score
No pics yet, but my wife got me the rear window deflector for my ST. I ordered it from Ford (the only thing my local dealer is good for. PARTS) for $59. The aftermarket ones from Advance Auto were $69.99. Now I can keep my back window vented without rain getting in.;)

Ken, I know, but I didn't think they'd get it in this fast. I figured I'd be picking it up tomorrow at the earliest. Lucky me it came in overnight. I guess the tickets to the Pittsburgh Pirates game tomorrow night will be more of a father's day gift.;)

I gotta show my wife this! We're in the same zone.;);) Well, Time Zone that is. You obviously have something going on that's better than me:D

Re-post when you get a pic, I'd like to see what this deflector is.

Ho's Pitt these days? Been years since I've been there. Saw on TV you guys have a 27 yr. old Mayor. Any good?

Well, I don't live "IN" Pitt, but I'm close enough to make a few games here and there. I do know he wants to try and take credit for keeping the Pens here, but we all know how that came about. It has been getting better, but the traffic isn't, if that tells ya anything.:D

The deflector looks like a big "ventviser" for the back window. Pics will come soon.;)

I have three ?'s for you.Let me start by saying I like your S.T.The silver,I think is a sharp color. O.K......1.Would the rear window ventviser obstruct your view when trying to see with your rear view mirror when the window was open? I've seen them on plenty of trucks & they look really great, but I don't know anybody to ask this.I want one,but I don't want it to always catch the corner of my eye in the mirror when driving......2.What is the graphic on your rear fenders near the taillights.....3.Is your town near Langhorne,Pa.? My wife & I just drove there last week to take our 3yr old to "Sesame Place" for three days.

jerry,

1. Not as much as you'd think. I thought the same thing but I don't notice it until I try to see behind me at the bottom of a hill. (to see cars at the top) I see just about an inch of it at the top of the window. It comes down just past the opening when the window is on "vent".

2. The graphic is a 4X4 that looks like it is tearing out of the fender and it has a diamond plate look behind the 4X4.

3. I am about 4 1/2 hours away. I'm actually west coast Pa about 1 1/2 hours from the Ohio/Pa border.;)