my free ride is over... sirius radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
went out to my 07 today and when i put on my sirius ( NOT FOR HOWARD ), it read to activate call. i guess they caught up to me since i have had the trac 10 months and the factory gives you 6 months free.

i know this came up before, how do i find the radio i.d. number so i can call and re-acctivate?

i wish i can have the music of sirius and the opie and anthony xm radio show on one unit :(

If you call them from the vehicle, they can tell you what buttons to push to get your radio ID.

AND they have a great deal if you really like the service. For like $300 or so, you can get it for "life". They will swap your service to 3 different radios, for that money. After 3 radios, you have to pay for it again. Not too bad of a deal.

The real question is

Was it good while it lasted ???

Todd Z

My wife has it in her 08 Edie Bauer. All of us have enjoyed it, especially on trips.

The $300 dollar deal is a good price as basically it will cost you that in 2 years. As far as transferring it goes, we just bought it, so it is not going anywhere for some time. Even then, I have 1 14 year old daughter, I would think she will end up with the vehicle...

On my radio you get the number by selecting Aux and Preset one simultaneously.

I really enjoy Sirius radio. Never listen to anything else.

LaRue just called them (Sirius) and he was quoted $399 for the lifetime tranferable option. Mine runs out at the end of this month, so I think I'll take this deal and never have to worry about it.

My free ride is over Nov 2nd. So, I got the lifetime membership subscription. I got it for $390,,, on sale from $500. It will pay for itself in 30 months. Then it's THEIR dime..............

Anyone know how long that discount offer is good for? Anything less than that 500 buck price has got to be a good deal.

I've still got the "free" sirus, but will be bummed when my "free ride" ends.

well i called sirius and signed up for the 3 month plan that renews automatically. the reason for this is that it is my company vehicle and you never know when i want a change :p

thanks for the info, but i if you have navigation ( as mine does ), you have to hit the media button, then menu and system info tab and the id number is on the screen.

thanks again

Latest posts