My new 07 Pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the big Pics. First time posting pics. I traded my 04 ST for this one. I am tring to find a pic of the 04. I hope I have one somewhere to remember my first.

WoW it lºoks Great! even with a smaller camera:rolleyes:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, Congrats and good luck with it...

Now you can Drive to the Louisville meet this June !!!

Todd Z

You know, I have not really been a fan of the '07, but I REALLY like that Dark Cherry a lot. It would have to take a lot to get me to buy one(i.e. my ST breaks down and the dealership still offers to give me $3K over what I owe and I get a raise at work:lol:), but if I did, that would be the color. Love it!

Good Job Vernn! I love that Dark Cherry color! I want mine the same as yours, and I will get one next March! I think that color and the Oxford White are the best colors choices out there at this time. Oh, and Jenn, GET THAT RAISE and get that 07 as soon as you can, and then you won't have any doubt about it ever again! If anyone hasn't taken the time to test drive one, I suggest that you do it as soon as you can!

:wub:

That's a pretty color, looks great!

Looking at his interior, where do you think Ford will put the button for the PDBL?

Pat, I resolved that issue in my Gen 1. I have a nice hand rest in my "center console" folder in my library... :D ;)

Don't know for sure where the PDBL button will be. There is a button (or two) that are hidden behind the shifter in the picture above. On the V8 I drove today it was blank. Heated seats, adj pedals, heated windshield are all accounted for, so maybe that's for the window. I too like the interior. I would like to see one in charcoal cloth though.