My Sport Trac arrived today, but I didn't accept it

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Hayes 2

Reaction score
I ordered a White Limited, V-6, Camel cloth interior, Sat. radio, PDBL, and a bed extender. The dealer calls me today after 9 weeks of waiting, come on over and see your new truck, I get there, open the drivers door and there was dark charcoal interior with no Sat. radio. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. The salesman says take it for a spin, I wanted to choke him. I said this is not what I ordered, I ordered the camel color interior and I am not accepting this dark charcoal. Blah, Blah, as you know, then I look out at the front of the lot and there is a white ltd. there, so I see it has camel interior and I'm thinking this dip has mix my truck up, then as I get closer to it, I see the V-8 emblem and realize it is not my truck. I am really steaming and the salesman comes back out there and says we'll find you a truck somewhere and I tell him this is the interior that I wanted in mine except in cloth. So he says let me see what I can do with this one.This truck has a V8, leather, sun roof, heated seats. upgraded stereo system. He kept throwing these big numbers my way, and I told him I'm gonna buy me a ST from someone, maybe not you all. I was trading a 01 ST in and the original deal was the amount I would be financing for the V6 was 23,245.00, after trade. I got this V8 with leather and the sun roof, for 50.00 more than the V6 was. How bout that????? Either I was getting the shaft on the V6 or they got the shaft to make a customer happy by selling the V8 to me. I think that mistake on my order was a blessing.

Think you'll be much happier with the V8, and the gas mileage isn't enough difference to notice.

Denise, if the $50 more was the total price, great deal!

If it was $50 more a month, I might have to think on that one a little longer...

Let us know. Lil Red asked that, I'm not trying to take credit for it, but that is a

good question. :)

That was 50.00 more on the total price, not per month. The White Chocolate issue, I sure hope it's not too appealing to me, then I'll be sad.....

i hate you and everything you stand for.....:p... sorry Im just getting really antsy to get a new 07 and starting to dislike everyone that gets one before me.... I have to wait a little bit longer cause I just bought this:

[Broken External Image]:

I just needed an avalanche replacement... yes.... I know... I own both a ST and an avalanche... but Im selling the avalanche... I swear!!!!

congrats on the deal. but i wouldnt have traded in my 01. i would have kept it and not bought the 07 at all. but thats me because the new st's dont make me want to get rid of my sy

paul

congrats on the deal. but i wouldnt have traded in my 01. i would have kept it and not bought the 07 at all. but thats me because the new st's dont make me want to get rid of my sy

paul