My Sport Trac is gone... **ADDED PIC**

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Vincent

Reaction score
First off I want to thank everyone for all the valuable information I have recieved from you, it really came in handy. Who knew when I woke up this morning I would eventually end up trading in my truck. I went to a Dodge dealership with a friend of mine for her to look at a Nitro, and I ended up liking a Daytona they had enough to buy it. I will still use the site, my girlfriend has an 05 Trac.

Thanks again to everyone,

Peter

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about the Ram Daytona?

Looks OK-- but I do kind of miss the old Dodge Daytona I had 15 years ago. It was a great-looking car and perfect size/economy for me, with a bit of performance.

I wish I'd bought the Dodge Daytona I test drove a few years ago. It had four different brand bald tires, the suspension was shot, the trunk was rusted through, the interior was cracked, the clutch slipped badly, and it still went like stink. Ok maybe it was almost 30 years ago. And maybe the Daytona I drove had a 440 Magnum, a big pointy nose on it, and this huge wing out back. All for $5000, which was a lot of money for someone that only made $9000 a year.

But I still wish I'd bought it!:(:wub:

nice car, a friend of mine had an r/t hemi that he now regrets selling. i drove it and was impressed with the power, comfort and room.

good luck, nice colour !

Good luck with your new ride, looks great!

Boy, I sure miss my old ride. As you can see, it was long ago:lol::wub:.My 67 R/T

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts